Commonly Asked Questions
For big furniture sets, we shipped by LTL (Less than truckload) and the whole set should arrive at the same time.
For other furniture items that are shipped by ground, one item can arrive in multiple boxes. For example, a table might come in two boxes, one for the table top and one for the pedestal. We always ship them out at the same time from the factory. Sometimes the boxes might get separated during transportation, please be patient and wait for a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience. However, the ground shipping method enable us to keep the price affordable for more people.
East West Furniture is a manufacturer, we ship out merchandise on behalf of retailers. You can contact your retailer for assistance. If you want contact us, please make sure to include information about where you purchase the products and details about your order.
You can use soap and water, then some furniture polish once a month.
- Fill the sink with water.
- Add ½ – 1 cup of vinegar and/or a small amount of dish soap.
- Agitate the water to mix it well.
- Moisten the soft cloth with the water or vinegar mixture.
- Use the cloth to wipe the table. Pay special attention to edges and any designs that may hold dirt. The vinegar and/or soap will disinfect as it removes the daily grime from meals and children.
- Rinse the cloth with clean water.
- Wipe the table again with a clean cloth.
- Dry the surface with a dry, soft cloth or allow it to air dry completely.
- Use Pledge furniture polish for shining if need
- Do not use strong cleaning products to clean the table, for example, Windex or all-purpose cleaning products. These products may damage the table finish.
We’ve designed the theme to be as flexible and configurable as possible but also made it simple to use. You would only need a designer/developer if you wanted to custom code something that the theme doesn’t do natively.
Yes, unlike other themes, you get free upgrades and support for 6-months and you only pay a one-time fee, unless stated otherwise.
All of our themes are subject to a one-store license, so if you want to utilize the same theme in several live stores, you’ll have to purchase multiple licenses.
Yes, it works with all plans.
No, we’ve designed the theme to be as intuitive to use as possible and we have also provided step-by-step instructions inside our theme description.
Our support includes general inquiries regarding theme functionality; help with customizing the theme settings and any observed defect or theme issues. It doesn’t cover issues, such as errors due to third- party plugins or as an after effect of changes made to the theme code. For the full details on the extent of our support, please visit our Support Policy page.
General shop inquiries, such as uploading products, creating collections, adding discount codes, managing domains, etc. can be best addressed by reaching Shopify Support specifically and/or by checking on their broad documentation accessible in the Shopify Manual.
We aim to give feedback to all requests within 24 hours, but please allow 1-2 business days for the response. Our support team is primarily based in the UTC +7 and is available during standard business hours. We have a weekend staff to answer basic queries too.